We in Sydney are ready for that all important occasion, to welcome you …. yes we mean YOU….
It is 2016 and, it is time to get into those cupboards and drag out the GLAD RAGS….
Or shop till you drop for that SPECIAL OUTFIT ….
Yes it is that FAVOURITE event, the event we LOVE,
the event we wait for, the event where we COME TOGETHER, to have FUN, CONNECT but mostly TO PARTY ….
Yes it is on the tip of your tongue …. Yes it’s the ….
Proudly brought to you by Jo Dewar and the Sydney Conference Committee
When is it ?? 23rd of January 2016 6:30pm
Where is it ?? The Refectory, Holme Building, Science Road, Sydney University
How do I get there??
The simplest way is to walk to the Refectory via Parramatta Rd. It is 1 km and will take you 10-15 minutes.
- Walk to the front gate of Sancta Sophia College on Missenden Rd
- Turn right as you exit the gate and head northwest (toward Marsden St)
- Walk 140m then turn right at the traffic lights, onto Parramatta Rd
- Walk 500 m then take a right, onto Science Rd
- Proceed 73m then turn left to stay on Science Rd
- Walk 270m further along Science Rd, then take a left
- The Refectory is 40m along on your left
For the more adventurous, or those seeking a more pleasant walking option, you can make your way to the Refectory through the University grounds. Check a map before you set out though. We don’t want to lose you!
What if I’m not able to walk that far?
Vehicle transport will be available for those unable to walk to the venue.
So there’s dinner and dancing, but what about drinks?
An initial supply of wine, beer and soft drinks is included. A cash bar will operate once the initial supply is exhausted.
“Congo Party” music brought to you by http://www.freesfx.co.uk